Tile grout cleaning, and sealing
What happens when you move that refrigerator? You realize how over time your grout has become another color. We will revitalized and bring it back!
Tile tells a story, and we are here to bring it back as close as possible to its original glory. We use a six step process, since tile has a unique set of soiling issues.
- Step One: Assessment. We take the time to look at your tile and grout to see if there are any cracks in the grout or tile or if there are any problem areas. We use a high powered system and any loose or cracked grout can get whisked away along with the dirt.
- Step Two: Protection. Once the inspection is completed we place corner guards and mask off any areas such as baseboards, cupboards, refrigerators to protect them from the solutions that we use.
- Step Three: Clean. Alkaline Pre- Spray. This is used for the majority of house oils and dirt. We use a low pressure sprayer focusing on the grout lines and then let it dwell for 5-15 minutes to let it start breaking down the dirt and oil. We also scrub by hand or if the soil is particularly heavy, we will use a weighted buffer to agitate those grimy soils.
- Step Four: Rinse. We use a hydoforce spinner which whisks away all the dirt and pre-spray into our tank and brings your tile and grout back to a neutral state. We examine to see if there are any problem areas and hand wipe the corners and crevices that our machine can't get to.
- Step Five: Revive: Sometimes your grout has mineral deposits, soap scum, or efflorescence so we apply an acid based solution to those pesky areas. This dissolves any remaining dirty areas.
- Step Six: Rinse: We use a neutralizing rinse to bring your tile back to it's natural state which is about a PH7.
$0.80 - $1.60
$0.65 - $1.50
Royalty Carpet & Tile Cleaning, IICRC Craig Winchell & Kelly McNeil
Royalty Carpet & Tile Cleaning and the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) are proud to announce the following individuals have qualified by education and examination as a Certified Floor Care Cleaning Technician.
Royalty Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has been a family business since 1986. Originally Robert Winchell opened Royalty Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in 1986 after retiring from the Air Force in Merced, California. In 2010, his son, Craig Winchell took over the family business and renamed the company to Royalty Carpet & Tile Cleaning, which modernized the company name while keeping up with the flooring trend of hard surfaces.
According to Craig Winchell, it is an important goal of his to continue to focus on Royalty’s customers and to treat each person and each job as a unique opportunity to establish a long term relationship. He continues to say that “Royalty Carpet & Tile Cleaningdid not get to 31 years in business without our customers!!” Their mission statement, "personalized service, committed to excellence" summarizes and adds value to every job and they also take time to listen to clients in order tofind the best solution. Each client is unique and we appreciate the opportunity to discover which methods work best.
Kelly McNeil, the other half of Royalty Carpet & Tile Cleaning goes on to say that “as more and more families choose tile, especially here on the Central Coast it was important to us to make sure that our standards, solutions, and procedures were in keeping with industry procedures. We are happy to report that both Craig Winchell and I passed with flying colors!”
The IICRC is a non-profit certifying and standard setting organization dedicated to raising industry standards through technical proficiency. By administering a strict process of certification, the IICRC provides a means by which consumers can receive the highest quality service from trained, knowledgeable, professional technicians.
Our floors truly looks amazing
“Craig and Kelly, of Royalty Cleaning, cleaned and sealed just under 900 sq ft of tile and grout in our home. We found out about their services from a door hanger advertisement while they were marketing our neighborhood. Their price was very competitive, being that they are new to the area and want to build their clientele. They also will match pricing from other companies if you find a better bid. Craig and Kelly were very professional, courteous and pleasant as they went about doing a great job of cleaning and sealing our tile and grout. They were meticulous about the job they did, protecting walls, furniture, appliances, baseboards etc from the hoses and over spray of the cleaning products used. They make a great team and work well together. They cleaned the tile on the first day, and returned the following day to begin sealing the grout. When they showed up to seal, they saw a couple of areas of the grout that were not perfectly clean and without hesitation wanted to redo those areas before sealing. I must say that their "commitment to excellence" and customer satisfaction is very apparent. Honestly, no cleaning job is easy or may go perfectly, but I will say that with Craig and Kelly they will not leave your home until you are completely satisfied with the job. Our floors truly looks amazing and they are deserving of five stars in my opinion..”
— Robert D., Nipomo
Personalized Service Committed to Excellence
New to Texas, not to the business!
Celebrating 32 years in business! 1986-2018
Serving Austin and the greater area!!